March Rider of the Month
Jaron is part of the Juniors team and a freshman at Torrey Pines High School!
1. What is your age/grade/school?
I’m 15 years old and in 9th grade at Torrey Pines High School.
2. Which SDBC team are you on?
3. What's your go-to song to pump you up before a race?
I’m able to get pumped up and excited without a song.
4. Do you have any goofy rituals you do before/during/after riding?
I spend most of my time before a ride being asked by my dad where my shoes are. After an early ride, I take a shower and go back to bed.
5. What’s your favorite meal to eat after a long ride?
6. What’s your favorite race and why?
I like criteriums because they’re fast and over pretty quickly. I also like track races for the same reasons.
7. How did you find out about SDBC?
I started biking in 5th grade when I completed the Ride Across California. I wanted to continue, and my dad’s friend, Pat Murray, suggested SDBC.
8. What’s your favorite flavor of Fluid??
8. Anything else you would like to share?
I have two pugs named Fred and Ethel.