Rider of the Month
Jasper is part of SBDC's CAT 1-2 team!
1. What is your profession/job title?
Airline Pilot Boeing 747 at KLM
2. What's your go-to song to pump you up before a race?
Don't really have one! But I like Moby - Green Sally & at the Dana Point race this year Evan got me into Shipping to Boston.
3. Do you have any goofy rituals you do before/during/after riding?
Nothing really goofy, just check my camera, shoes, and food. I always try to eat at least a last bar or banana just before the race.
4. What’s your favorite meal to eat after a long ride?
Panda Express. The bigger the plate! + Extra side of chow mein, 2500kcal boom!
5. What’s your favorite race and why?
The Dana Point race this year. Cool views while racing and nice finishing straight. Also, I wasn't planning to race the pro race but did it anyway after racing the 2/3 (I used my Netherlands UCI license). I actually finished pretty well!
6. How did you find out about SDBC?
I got in touch with the team after racing them last year when I was still with Big Orange.
7. What’s your favorite flavor of Fluid?
8. Anything else you would like to share?
Thanks for selecting me as rider of the month! It's been great racing for SDBC this year. SEEEYAAAH!