May Rider of the Month
Evan is 12 years old (race age 13), is on the SDBC Juniors Team and is in 6th grade at Oak Valley Middle School.
1. What’s your go-to song to pump you up before a race?
I don’t have a specific song that I listen to.
2. Do you have any goofy rituals you do before/during/after riding?
No goofy rituals for me...I just like to hang out with my friends before and after races.
3. What’s your favorite meal to eat after a long ride?
I like to eat sushi anytime, especially after a race.
4. What’s your favorite race and why?
I like Barrio Logan the most because there is a lot of competition.
5. How did you find out about SDBC?
I wanted to improve my biking for triathlon races so I joined SDBC.
6. What’s your favorite flavor of Fluid?
Plain water is the best!
7. Anything else you would like to share?
I am a triathlete.