Join us for our 4th of July ride and picnic, SDBC Red, White & BREW! The ride starts at 8:30 am from the
Karl Strauss Brewery Tasting Room at 5985 Santa Fe St San Diego, CA 92109 (Just south of the Rose Canyon Bike path).
The ride route will be 57 miles in distance at a moderate pace, rolling out at 8:30AM.
There's also a shorter, alternate route that's about 28 miles and rolls out at 9:30A. This route will have a break at mile 16 at Solana Beach Coffee Company before returning to Karl Strauss. The pace for this ride will be D3.
Note: The longer, faster ride rolls out at 8:30A. The shorter slower ride rolls out at 9:30A.
- The ride is open and free to everyone!
- The BBQ and Karl Strauss beer is free to SDBC Members!
- Non-Members can pay $20 at the door
- You MUST show you're SDBC membership card for the free party.
- Bring photo ID to show proof of age.
- Parking is at Karl Strauss 5985 & 5965 Santa Fe Drive, or on the street.
We expect to be back to the Karl Strauss Tasting Room around 12 noon to enjoy some great brew and celebrate our country's independence with a complimentary picnic with brats and dogs!
Please wear your SDBC Emerald Textiles Kit !
Please contact our event coordinator email@example.com if you have any questions.