Rider of the Month
Cody is 26 years old and a member of the SDBC where he raced with the Cat 3s this year and just upgraded to Cat 2!
1. What is your profession/job title?
C4 Para Cyclist on US National Team, ESL Teacher and Bike Sales Specialist.
2. What's our go-to song to pump you up before a race?
"Look Alive" - Blocboy JB & Drake or "Dark Flag" - Phinehas
3. Do you have any goofy rituals you do before/during/after riding?
Before - Pray for safety. After - Cat cows (If you're a yogi, you know what that is).
4. What’s your favorite meal to eat after a long ride?
5. How did you find out about SDBC?
You can’t really ride in San Diego and not find out about SDBC.
6. What’s your favorite flavor of Fluid?
7. Anything else you would like to share?
I have mild cerebral palsy that affects my left side, so in addition to “normal” racing, I also race in Paralympic events. I recently won the Para Cycling TT US National Championships in my classification, and have been selected for the World Championships team (Maniago, Italy August 2-5). If you want to learn more about what I do, where I ride, and what I eat check out my Instagram: @codydanieljung