April Rider of the Month
1. What’s your go-to song to pump you up before a race?
Feel it still – Portugal. The Man
2. Do you have any goofy rituals you do before/during/after riding?
Before each race, I’d like to be alone in a quiet setting for a while and go through my strategy in my mine. After the race, I am Just being happy that I am and I enjoy socializing and hanging out with the racers.
3. What’s your favorite meal to eat after a long ride?
Instant noodles and ramens!
4. What’s your favorite race and why?
The Crit because there’s more cornering and I get to see more spectators which pumps me up.
5. How did you find out about SDBC?
When I started riding at the velodrome I had friends on SDBC; Coach Jesse Eisner was the assistant coach at the velodrome and he was the SDBC Junior Team Director at that time in 2016.
6. What’s your favorite flavor of Fluid?
Gatorade with water!
7. Anything else you would like to share?
I am thankful for the support that SDBC has given me. I get to race any races I want as long as my parents and other parents take me.