Join or renew now for 2016 and get the 2015 Membership Rate - $45!
NOTE: Membership fees are being raised effective 1/1/2016. See here
Exciting things are happening – look...
- Expanded discounts to all members.
- Increased sponsor support benefiting both the race teams and the general membership.
- A new Women's Cat 1-2 Team.
- An entirely new Club kit. Fun!
So whether you’re an experienced racer, an endurance cyclist, a recreational cyclist, or someone just getting into biking, when you join/renew, you’re teaming up with hundreds of other cyclists to help us:
- Keep our Saturday rides free and open to everyone.
- Offer coached training rides for all levels of riders.
- Expand our racing program.
- Offer specialized training programs.
- Continue our philanthropic work like the annual Christmas Toy Ride.
- Keep our annual Beach Party and Borrego Spring Camp-out ride free to members.
- Advocate for cyclists rights.
- Create a safer riding environment.
You may renew on-line – we’re picking up the registration fee this year, OR pay by cash, check, or credit card at most Saturday rides in November and December. There will also be a membership renewal letter showing up in many of your mailboxes, so you can renewal by mail, too.
SDBC Membership Director